Lookupuk.com - Ireland Genealogy Board
|Board Name: Ireland Genealogy
|Maureen E. Ritter
||Rockaway Park, NY
||Sep 25, 2003
I am seeking information on the following couples and their children:
1) Patrick Monaghan & Mary Kane-children: Anthony b.1860 and Margaret b. about 1866 both ended up in Brooklyn, NY and are buried at Holy Cross Cemetery. Don't know if there were other children. Anthony settled in Brooklyn, NY, married Catherine Mulvihill, became a NYC Policeman and had 6 children, Mary b. 1891, Thomas F. b. 1892, Anthony Jr., Irene, John E., James P. Thomas F. Monahan was my maternal grandfather.
2) Thomas Mulvihill & Mary O'Toole-parents of Catherine Mulvihill Monaghan b. 1865
3) Michael Cully b. 1838 Ireland & Margaret Woods b. 1845 Ireland-children (all born in New York):Matthew b.1866, Mary b.1868, Thomas F. b.1870, Sarah/Saidie b.1874, Elizabeth (Lizzie) b.1872, John b.1876, William b.1878
4) John Woods & Mary Smith-parents of Margaret Woods b. 1845 Ireland
5) Morris & Ellen Brassel-parents of Ellen Brassel Nelson b. 1838. Ellen married Charles Richard Nelson of England in Brookyn, NY and had children Charlotte, George T., John J., Charles F., Jennie. Charles F. was my maternal great grandfather.
6) Michael Comer-father of Michael J. Comer, born October 9, 1853 Ireland. Michael J. Comer married Elizabeth Hall, lived in Brooklyn and had children Mary E. Nelson, Catherine M. Fogarty, Margaret, Frances Trimble, William.
7) William Hall & Katherine McCure-parents of Elizabeth Hall comer b. January 1853 Ireland.
|Reply to this